Giving to our organization means helping our students to garner the power of education and affect the trajectory of the rest of their lives, and truly, the lives of generations to come. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. It is an exciting opportunity to invest in the knowledge of future students that will live, work, and grow to be major contributors in our local and global community. Whatever your passion, we have a program or initiative at our college to match business, healthcare, science, humanities, the arts, and athletics all thrive within this gem that is the oldest institute of higher education in our five county area.
- FSW is ranked as one of the safest colleges in America
- 1 MISSION
- 5 Counties Served
- Over 22,000 students attend FSW
- Almost 3,000 degrees and certificates conferred last year
- Over 1,400 instructional, support, and administrative staff
- 44 Bachelor, Associate, and Certificate Programs
- The best education value in Southwest Florida, with tuition starting at $3400 per year, in the NATION’s top 10% for most reasonably priced tuition.
- 70% of FSW students graduate debt free!
- Donor generosity has made it possible for the Foundation to provide over $7.4 million over the past five years.
- Receiving a two-year degree with FSW enables a student to transfer to ANY public Florida university or college offering a four-year degree.
- FSW is one of only 13 Florida colleges to offer the Risk Management and Insurance Management certificate designated by the Florida Association of Insurance Agents.
- Elementary education program is ranked #1 among all state college teacher prep programs
- Respiratory care program is ranked in the nation’s top 15%
- Radiologic program is ranked in the nation’s top 15%
- Athletic programs have established their reputation of excellence in four short years
- Fine Arts is alive and well on our campus with the nationally renowned Bob Rauschenberg Gallery, Black Box Theatre, orchestra, and bands